C-Care, part of the healthcare cluster of CIEL Group, is a Mauritian private healthcare group, owning and operating the two main private healthcare facilities in Mauritius, namely Clinique Darné and Wellkin Hospital. C-Care also owns and manages C-Care Clinic and C-Lab.
C-Care is currently looking for a Registered Nurse
| Registered Nurse
Reporting to the Head of Nursing Services and work under the supervision of the Nursing Team Leader. The selected candidate will hold a critical role in ensuring patient safety by monitoring clinical deterioration, detecting errors and near miss event.
What you will be doing:
- Deliver care and comfort to patients.
- Respond to health needs and risks of the individuals.
- Take history of patients’ illnesses and discuss with the physician or consulting specialist
- Collect laboratory and other diagnostic data and evaluate.
- Plan treatment procedures with patients and their families in accordance with the consulting physician’s instructions.
- Educate patients and their families on diseases, its preventive and controlling measures.
- Educate patients and their families on infection control, emergency safety methods and nutrition.
- Teach self-care abilities to patients to the extent possible.
- Document all visits and health care outcome.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care and act accordingly
- Ensure safety of patients at all times
- Attend to patients’ daily activities of living according to needs
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Administration of prescribes drugs - orally, intramuscular and intravenously
- Follow infection control policy and procedure
- Effective disposal of waste
- Take charge of the ward in the absence of Senior Nurse
- Be a mentor to junior colleagues
- Ensure confidentiality at all times
- Perform all other tasks as required by the department
What are we looking for?
- Minimum Diploma in Nursing.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in general nursing
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Team player with excellent customer care skills and problem-solving skills
- Computer Literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook 365 and others)
Criteria for application:
- Candidates must hold the desired qualifications/experience and other key requirements
- Applicants for this position should submit their CV with their motivation letter and copy of qualifications
Management reserves the right to call only the best candidates for an interview. If you have not received any communication two weeks after the deadline, feel free to call us.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying