C-Care, part of the healthcare cluster of CIEL Group, is a Mauritian private healthcare group, owning and operating the two main private healthcare facilities in Mauritius, namely Clinique Darné and Wellkin Hospital. C-Care also owns and manages C-Care Clinic and C-Lab.
C-Care is currently looking for a Junior IP Pharmacist.
Junior IP Pharmacist
Reporting to the Head of Pharmacy, the selected candidate will work in close collaboration with Doctors, Nursing and supply chain to facilitate the continuous flow of information necessary to guarantee supply, prescription, dispense of Drugs. He / She will closely follow, analyze and report any deviation throughout the process in order to act on them and prevent them.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for all drug-related quality control i.e. check of prescriptions, regular audit on drugs dispensed against prescription, root cause investigations when deviations are identify.
- Coordinate regularly with Supply Chain to inform availability of drugs and communicate accordingly to Doctors, especially in case of shortages to collect their alternative.
- Responsible for preparing the chemo protocol and bring it to the Oncology unit for administration, after having review and reconciled prescription and drugs to be administer.
- Act as custodian for the management, dispensing and ordering of Schedule II and III drugs as per legal requirements.
- Perform a daily control of the Dangerous Drugs available in the pharmacy. The control will include a full stock count of the DD on stock, and audit reconciliation of the DD usage over the period reviewed.
- Record prescriptions as per legislative requirements.
- Manages the stock inventory planning for the inpatient stock and ensure its full execution. Be responsible for variance adjustment, minimization and root causes analysis investigation.
- Supervise and control the ordering, storage, dispensing, handling and packaging of medicines to ensure safety, efficacy and quality thereof.
- Investigate on Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) open cases related to pharmacy or drugs incident.
- Assist and offer advice on the usage, side effects, contra-indications, drug interaction and proper storage of medication to patients and other members of the healthcare team.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Team Player, Leadership Sills
Location: Floréal, Mauritius.
Management reserves the right to call only the best candidates for an interview. If you have not received any communication two weeks after the deadline, feel free to call us on the 601 2300.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying